Monday, January 24, 2011

Look Of The Week - Kelly Murray

WHO Kelly Murray, photographer mStyle Photography, Palm Beach


THE LOOK Top by Seneca Moss, jacket by H&M, jeans by Paige, shoes by Michael Kors.
THE JEWELRY Trifari black, red and god necklace ($448); assorted gold bracelets ($348-$448), House of Lavande
STYLE INSPIRATIONS Ever since I started watching Gossip Girl, I can’t stop. I'm obsessed with Blake Lively’s character Serena Van Der Woodsen’s wardrobe. Her sense of style on the show is said to be “inspired by Kate Moss” but I’m not that edgy. I love my skinny jeans, bandage dresses and I can’t live with out my boots!
FAVORITE ADORNMENTS: Oversized watches, chunky bracelets, scarves, layered necklaces, and never I leave the house with out my Ray Bans.
STYLE TIPS Add bold colored accessories to Kelly's classic neutral blouse and white jeans to create a completely different look. Turquoise and coral long layered necklaces would instantly give her look a gypset style perfect for any beachside local.