Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gift Guide: Mother's Day


Tracy picks her top gifting idea's for upcoming Mother's Day


*The Cartier Love bracelet is not only an iconic display for love and affection, its the ideal jewelry piece to mix with my favorite vintage bracelets.
*One of my favorite accessories is a scarf, I rarely leave the house without one in hand, and this one from Yigal Azrouel is on my current wish list.
*A bouquet of pink peonies is a simple and elegant gesture anytime of the year.
*A House of Lavande vintage Victorian locket is always one of my favorite go-to jewelry pieces with any look of mine.
*I love the beachy scent of Bobbi Brown's Beach collection, perfect for day or night.
*These little bite size truffles from Charbonnel Et Walker are perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth, and the packaging is so beautiful, perfect for a gift.
*Luxury in a bottle, SMN Body Milk is part of my everyday body routine, if you haven't tried it I highly recommend it.
*Dries Van Noten is one of my favorite designers and this tropical print clutch would be the perfect addition to my summer wardrobe.
*Any vintage Yves Saint Laurent jewelry piece is a treasure and I think these heart shaped earrings are a fun way to add color to any outfit. {House of Lavande vintage YSL earrings available at Neapolitan, Chicago}
*I treasure family pictures and the idea of this View Master for customized photo reels would make the most endearing and thoughtful gift.